Switzerland tickets for World Cup
The Swiss football team (also known as the Schweizer Nati in German, the French National Team Squadra Nazionale and in Italian) is the national team of Switzerland and is controlled by the Swiss Football Association.
His best performance at the World Cup have been reaching the quarter-finals on three occasions, in 1934, 1938, when the country hosted the event in 1954. Switzerland also won silver in the Olympics in 1924. The U-17 European Championship 2002 was won by the Nati.
In 2006 Switzerland World Cup for a record to be removed competition despite not giving goal against Ukraine in penalty shootouts in the last 16, not make a single sentence – becoming the first National Team Cup history do.
Switzerland co-hosted Euro 2008 with Austria and therefore automatically qualified. Switzerland has played all Group A in Basel. After losing the first game 0-1 to the Czech Republic and the second match 1-2 against Turkey, which were removed from his home tournament, after only two games. Consuelo was in the 2-0 win over Portugal in the final game of the group stage.
World Cup 1954
It was one of the best performances Switzerland in the 1954 World Cup, reaching the quarter-finals for the 3rd time after 1934 and 1938. In one of the quarter-finals of the World Cup holders Uruguay sent to England in the tournament, 4-2. They also send Germany 2-0 Yugoslavia and Austria beat host Switzerland, the game that saw the most goals in a game of the World Cup, 7-5.
The winners of the league are promoted to the Champions League and the last two teams are relegated to the 1. First Division Spain. The second placed team, including a return team play-off against the 9th place in the Super League, the winner playing in the first division next season.
Swiss Challenge League
Swiss Challenge League National B has been appointed until the summer of 2003. In the past, Liechtenstein FC Vaduz plays in the Challenge League. They were promoted to the Champions League after the 2007-08 season.
Ten reasons why Switzerland could win
1. History of the Games in Greece, Switzerland: 10 played, 5 wins in Switzerland, 3 draws and 2 wins in Greece.
2. History duels "between Hitzfeld and Rehhagel: 9 wins for Hitzfeld, 6 Rehhagel (Bundesliga)
3. More strikers score Switzerland: N'Kufo scored in each of the three games earlier, Frei scored against Latvia.
4. Determination of Switzerland – Latvia victory against Switzerland could give new confidence.
5. Cheese fame – while Greece feta, Swiss Gruyere, Appenzeller, Emmental, etc.
6. Switzerland Drinks – Ovaltine and are more famous than the ouzo Rivella.
7. Swiss mountains are higher.
8. Sports Associations HQ is in Switzerland – FIFA, UEFA, IOC.
9. The recent earthquake reached a 5.1 Richter magnitudo. Switzerland will try to do better in Piraeus.
10. Switzerland will win, because no other result is acceptable.
But the 2010 World Cup South Africa, Switzerland has again qualified for the World Cup. Tickets for all World Cup games are now available for sale. Football tickets every game of the World Cup are on sale ticket4football.com, you can buy Tickets World Cup in Switzerland for the next matches and World Cup Soccer tickets from other computers on this site.
About the Author
crazy about football…
Charlie mccann’s Football action
Gibraltar 2002 World Cup Football SG 1006/9 MNH